Inlet Liner Packing Materials
This deactivated wool is more inert than traditional fused silica wool, yet it is as flexible as our traditional borosilicate glass
Ideal for amines and other basic compounds.
CarboFrit™ Inlet Liner Packing Material
• Highly inert.
• Extends analytical column lifetime.
• Enhances reproducibility of split and splitless injection.
• Uniform pore size and consistent packing density guarantee
consistent flow through the liner.
• Easy to install in any liner with an ID >3.5mm when using
puller-inserter tool listed below.
All th above Deactivated Wool for a Liner Packing to
• Ensure uniform vaporization in split or splitless liners.
• Prolong column life by trapping septum particles.
Recommended for autosamplers with fast injection rates.
Mini Wool Puller/Inserter
Insert and remove wool plugs easily.
Inlet Liner Packing Tool
• Position wool reproducibly every time.
• Accurate to a specific, measured depth.