Flow Meter & Leak Detector
Restek Electronic Leak Detector for Gas Chromatography
Electronic Leak Detector Features
Detectable gases: helium, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen
Battery: Rechargeable Ni-MH internal battery pack (6 hours normal operation)
Warranty: one year
Compliance: WEEE, RoHS
Minimum Detectable Gas Limits and Indicating LED Color:
• Helium, 1.0 x 10-5, red LED
• Hydrogen*, 1.0 x 10-5, red LED
• Nitrogen, 1.4 x 10-3, yellow LED
• Argon, 1.0 x 10-4, yellow LED
• Carbon Dioxide, 1.0 x 10-4, yellow LED
Restek ProFlow 6000 Electronic Flow Meter / Perkin Elmer Flowmark Flow Meter
State-of-the-art features include:
- Measures volumetric flow for gases across a range of 0.5-500 mL/min.
- NIST traceable calibration.
- Explosion-proof rating for flammable and explosive gases.
- Accuracy of ± 2% of flow or ± 0.05 mL/min., whichever is greater.
- Over range warning indicator.
- Auto shut-off feature.
- Use as a bench-top or hand-held unit.
- Ergonomic design and side grips for comfort.
- Measures most gas types.
- Convenient carrying/storage case included.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
- Data output via USB port.
- 1-year warranty.
Re-calibration service available.
FP-Meter - Flow and Pressure in one compact instrument
- Flow and Pressure in one compact instrument
- Automatic selection of measured gas type
- Minimal and Stable influence on measured flow
- Easy to read LCD-display (large 10 mm characters)
- Precise, accurate measurement (NIST traceable)
- Calibrated for 5 gases (Air, N2, He, H2 and Ar)
- Calibration certificate included
- Rechargeable battery
- Intelligent power switch-off
- Battery charger included