GC Vials / Digestion Tubes
Complete range of vials for Agilent, Varian, PE, Shimadzu, Thermo GC
2.0mL, 8mm Screw-Thread Vials
2.0mL, 9mm Short-Cap Screw-Thread Vials
2.0mL, 10mm Screw-Thread Vials
2.0mL, 11mm Crimp-Top Vials
2.0mL, 11mm Poly Crimp Vials
Certified Autosampler Vial Kits
All our autosampler vials are manufactured from glass meeting the international standards for hydrolytic extraction.
•BS ISO 3585, DIN 12217 borosilicate glass
•ASTM E-438 Type 1 class A borosilicate glass
•US Pharmacopoeia Type 1 borosilicate glass
•European Pharmacopoeia Type 1 glass
We offer Silanized Glass Vials
Why are they used?
• Hydrophobic siliconizing agents prevent losses of basic polar compounds and active bio-molecules on glass surfaces.
• Protein losses on glassware can be significant when working with small amounts of protein. It is very useful for protein
chemistry applications because its working solution is prepared in water and does not require dilution in hazardous non-
polar organic solvents. Be aware that some proteins are lost on hydrophobic surfaces more readily than on hydrophilic
• With vials used for concentration with small volume, the deactivation improves total recovery of polar components.
• With micro-sampling, recovery of active components is improved giving greater accuracy and precision.
Siltek Coated Vials
For a highly inert surface, we recommend Siltek® deactivation for your vials:
• Maximizes inertness, minimizes sample breakdown—ideal for difficult matrices and reactive compounds.
• Inert over a wide sample pH range.
• Low bleed.
• Thermally stable.
• Any glass vial can be coated.
The digestion vessels are metals free and certified to class A volume accuracy. They are compatible with leading brand
graphite block digestion systems.
- Graduated to 50 mL, each shipment comes with a certificate of volume accuracy stating the tubes meet Class A tolerance
- Fits leading brand graphite digestion block systems (Perkin Elmer, SCP Science, Environmental Express an others)
- Environmental Express UC474, SCP Science 010-500-264, Questron 84-100-123, Agilent 190047900, SCP Science 010-
500-263, Starplex VT502, Environmental Express SC415, SCP Science 010-515-263, Environmental Express SC505
SCP Science 010-500-081
Ultra Low Metal Tubes for Storage and Analysis
The metal free centrifuge tubes are produced to ensure that key trace metals are kept below one part per billion (ppb).
They can be used for storage and analysis tasks that require extremely low levels of most common metals.